Albuquerque Involved is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit donation and service organization for Albuquerqueans to discover local nonprofit agencies.
Each month, all member contributions are combined and awarded as a grant to one local nonprofit agency. Signing up is easy:
- Your tax-deductible contribution is processed automatically once a month:
- You choose the amount that best fits into your budget (minimum $10.00 donation to cover transaction costs).
- 100% of your monthly contribution goes to a local nonprofit. We rely on a volunteer board and corporate sponsors to cover operating costs while keeping overhead to a minimum so that every dollar you contribute becomes part of our grant.
- Member contributions are combined into a grant each month and members select who receives the grant!
- We will never pressure you for a larger contribution.
We know you have many demands on your time, but you also want to be connected to Albuquerque's nonprofit community:
- Each month, we post three short videos of local nonprofits describing their need.
- When it's convenient, you watch and learn about the great work of all three applicants - all in less than 10 minutes.
- Cast your vote online for your choice of which of the three organizations should receive our grant!
- We'll announce which non-profit received the most votes and award the grant to shortly after voting closes!
We see service as a way to connect our members to the community and foster a long-term commitment to philanthropy while having fun with friends, old and new!
- Simply sign up on the website and reserve your spot.
- No pressure. No guilt. Join us when you can and as often as you like.
- Family-friendly whenever possible to meet ABQ Involved's goal of fostering a tradition of service with our children.
You want to incorporate service into your life, but may have found it difficult to find the time to coordinate a service project. ABQ Involved does the work and provides monthly service opportunities for you.